Top 10 Vanguard Mutual Funds List
1. Vanguard Target Retirement Income, Symbol VTINX- This is considered one of the top ten on the Vanguard mutual funds list for several reasons. The fund is rated A+ overall, has a four star Morningstar rating, and almost five billion dollars in assets.
2. Vanguard Precious Metals and Mining Fund, Symbol VGPMX- This is a Vanguard gold fund that specializes in precious metals and mining investments. The fund has more than five billion dollars in assets, and is considered one of the top offerings.
3.Vanguard GNMA Inv, Symbol VFIIX- A five star Morningstar rating identifies this Vanguard offering as one of the top available. More than 37 billion in assets and a return of close to 6.5% make this a popular choice with investors.
4. Vanguard Consumer Staples Index Adm, Symbol VCSAX- One of the top ten on the Vanguard mutual funds list, this fund has a year to date return of 7.69%.
5. Vanguard Health Care Inv, Symbol VGHCX- This Vanguard healthcare fund receives a four star Morningstar rating, and offers a year to date return of over 9%.
6. Vanguard LifeStrategy Income Inv, Symbol VASIX- This Vanguard funds performance has been better than average, and the initial investment amount is $3,000. No sales load is another reason why this is considered one of the best.
7. Vanguard LifeStrategy Cnsrv Gr Inv, Symbol VSCGX- This fund makes the top Vanguard mutual funds list because of the performance, relatively low initial investment amount, and conservative allocation.
8. Vanguard Energy Inv, Symbol VGENX- This Vanguard energy fund has a low current year to date return, but the five star Morningstar rating and past performance of this fund are reasons why it is still considered one of the best.
9. Vanguard Wellesley Income Inv, Symbol VWINX- One of the funds on the top Vanguard mutual funds list, this fund has five stars, over 23 billion in assets, and a decent year to date return as well.
10. Vanguard Tax-Managed Balanced Adm, Symbol VTMFX- Rated one of the top funds by the Vanguard mutual fund companies this choice has a conservative allocation and a 2.52% yield.