Top 10 Business Savings Accounts
1. Bank Of America Business Savings- Bank of America offers business savings accounts with competitive interest and numerous features. These are the reason why this account is considered one of the best.
2. Wells Fargo Small Business- This account will not offer high yield interest rates for savings accounts, but if security and convenience are important than Wells Fargo can deliver with this account choice.
3. CitiBank Small Business Savings- CitiBank is a trusted name in the business and banking worlds, and this account offers the best of both these components. An interest rate that is competitive, low costs, and excellent customer service make this account a top choice.
4. ING Direct Business Savings Account- This is considered one of the top ten business savings accounts for many companies. Ing Direct is a well known financial institution, and this account offers numerous features and benefits.
5. Ally Bank High Yield Savings- This is one of the top high yield savings accounts that many business owners use. There are also no hidden costs or extra fees involved with this bank. A 0.94% yield and FDIC account insurance are other features that are popular.
6. EverBank Yield Pledge Savings- This is called one of the best online banking accounts for individuals and businesses both. The bank is FDIC insured, which means that your deposits are protected up to the limit.
7. Discover Bank Online Savings Account- This is one of the unexpected entries in the top business savings accounts, because this name is usually associated with credit cards.
8. Heritage Bank- Heritage Bank offers some of the best certificate of deposit rates, and top business accounts as well. A $1,000 minimum initial deposit is required with this account.
9. American Express Bank FSB- American Express offer this as one of the business savings accounts available. A 1% APY and no minimum deposit or hidden fees make this account a favorite with many business owners.
10. Patriot Bank Business Savings- This is considered one of the best savings accounts for businesses of all sizes. There are only three free withdrawals or debit transactions allowed each month though, and then charges may apply.